Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Your Fav of 2008

I've been reading on a lot of blogs lately about looking back at 2008. What had gone on in their lives and so forth. So I want to change it up a little. Looking back on all of YOUR posts for 2008, which one is Your favorite post of YOUR blog? I've seen some awesome stuff and I'm just nosey to see your own favorite.

Since I'm bringing up the subject I'll start. My favorite one I posted was the idea Cielo gave me from The House in the Roses. It was about my fairy Godmother and the dresses I could wear. I just had a great time finding the color and style of all the dresses. I had a great time that night thanks to Cielo. With My Fairy Godmother's Help

Then there is a tie with this Leonard & Brenda. The miracles of life and I don't need to say anymore.

So now you know mine. I'm curious about your own favorite post of 2008. Please share it with me or let me know if you've done your own post about your own post too!!

3 comments:

Becca Watson said...

I have a tie for my fav post of 2008. Its either this one,http://beccalyn.blogspot.com/2008/10/i-guess-i-should-share-more-details.html, wich is about my wedding. Or this one,http://beccalyn.blogspot.com/2008/11/favorite-things.html,about our move to Texas and new house.

Terri Steffes said...

I am guessing it would be the one about Ashley's wedding.

http://bobandterri.blogspot.com/2008_03_01_archive.html

Sue said...

Hi Lisa...thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my header. That is an actual shop on the famous "Rue Mouffetard" in Paris. It's on the street that I named by blog after. The street is famous for having all food shops, cheese shops, wine and bakeries, everything you can think of. I chose that name after spending a summer there while my daughter studied at the Sorbonne. I would go there everyday to shop for our daily meals....great fun.