This Gold Card is probably better than any I've ever carried in my purse. Not much interest and extremely rewarding!! Here's just a few rules for it according to her post: Your rules are to award this VISA to five blogs. One needs to be a new blog from across the world, but I didn't quite do it that way... errr, okay, she didn't follow the rules and she's a teacher? A wonderful teacher at that, I'll explain more later. So I'm not sure if I'm going to follow this rule either. But I do have some "Berry" Special People to give it to here it goes....
1. The House in the Roses, Oh Cielo, the dreamy, romantic with beautiful words and gorgeouse pictures. You must really sneak a peak at her secret gardens. She's a magical, mystical muse who delights me everytime I visit. And I have to admit, I'm a bit jealous that I'm none of those things. That's why I visit, to live vicariously through her posts.
2. JustaBeachKat, Kat shares her diary in such a loving, giving and entertaining way (like the duck at gunpoint). I love to see the pictures and read stories of her Floridian Paradise. She deserves to be there. What a gracious and class act. I just want one more palm tree/ ocean picture - hint-hint!!
3. Whistle Stop Cafe Cooking, okay, who does not love this busy lady? We've followed her around the world and shared her wonderful recipes. I wish I could tag along with her for about a week. I perceive such fun, mouthwatering times!!
4. Back Porch Musings, Pat has gotten many awards and kudos. She's such a talented lady with fantastic ideas. She's one of those gals you just wish was your next door neighbor. I bet she has a tattoo that reads "I'm Wonderful", and if she doesn't she should! Hmmm, maybe that's a birthday gift J can shoot for net birthday hmmm Pat? Cause, I think you're pretty darn wonderful!!
5. The Beehive Cottage, that MaryJane just seems like one hip chick. You have to go check out her pink pretties. She's always taking on a new adventure. I'm not sure if she ever got that pretty pink bicycle or not, but I sure think of her EVERYTIME I see a pink bike. You have to visit, what fun!!
I love primitive everything. I've posted before about a shop in St. Charles that whispers my name when I am near. The shakes overcome me, I tingle from head to toe. Because of my love for Prims, I've been awarded this one by Kim at Simple Needs & Pam at Antique or Not. These ladies are wonderful with all of their "good stuff" and ideas and stories. I visit them everyday.
Here are the rules for the award: 1. The winner can put the logo on her blog. 2. Link the person you received your award from. 3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs. 4. Put links of those blogs on yours. 5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.
1. Carole's Country Store I'd really love to visit Carole some day. She lives out east in primitive heaven. She has beautiful antiques and prims. You should visit her store. She has all kinds of yummy things for your primitive heart.
2.Cranberry Crossings This lady is awesome. She's full of creativity and energy. I just want to know where she gets it!!
3.Wood n Whimsy If you love prims you should visit. Celene has got some pretty nifty ideas and great things for sell.
4.Oatmeal and Whimsy I could spend hours in this home. Her antiques and love for prims speaks from every corner of her home. I've always been in awe of her heirloom. You should really see her Halloween collection.
5.Tomatoe Creek Primitives Another creative pumpkin who has tons of energy and probably tons of awards too!!
6.Sweet Home Gardens This sight is new to me and I'm in love with it. Everyone should visit.
7.3guysagirlandaprimplace With 2 little boys and lots of inspiring things to do, Kindra is like the energizer bunny. Her Etsy shop is pretty incredible too!!
I know there are tons of other blogs, but I stuck to the ones I know best. The ones I love to visit everyday whether I leave a comment or not. Everyone is so creative, kind, ambitious and just pretty cool. Thanks to everyone and anyone who feels the need to create and share masterpieces with the rest of us primitive loving people. God Bless You ALL!!