Friday, January 16, 2009

Thanks Becca!

Becca at I'm Me What More Do You Want has presented me with two awards. Thank you Becca. I appreciate your thoughtfulness and just remember you have a wonderful blog too!
Premio Dardos Award

This award "acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his or her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day." The rules of this one state that it be passed on to 15 other blogger's.
Van Gogh's Ear

Roger of Idaho Photo is the originator of this unique award and it is given to people who have made a difference, who stand out in areas of art, photography, philosophy, writing, blogging, comedy.

Everyone who visits regularly please take both of these awards and post them on you own blog. I really appreciate all of you!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks so much to all of you who have wished me well this week. I'm happy to report I'm doing much better. Still moving a little slow, but much, much better. I think the hubby is ready for me to quit laying around and fix him something to eat. So, I may soak this up at least one more night, he's just not quite the domesticate I wish he were. Oh well, can't have everything. Thanks again for all of your nice comments!

3 comments:

Becca Watson said...

I'm glad your feeling better! It's nice to have the hubby do the work every now and then.. Soak it while you can!!

Terri Steffes said...

I am glad you are feeling better. Congrats on the really cool awards!

tam said...

Hi Lisa! I am glad you are feeling so much better! And congrats on the cool awards too! Hope you have a nice weekened!~Smiles~Tam!