Sunday, January 11, 2009

Friendship Award



Tam at Yakiddy Yak Yak presented me with this awesome Friends award. According to Kirsten, (and I quote from Tam's post)who presented it to her, "the Friends Award is given to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Well Kirsten had to google self-aggrandizement noun, the act of making oneself more powerful, wealthy, etc., esp. in a ruthless way esp. in a ruthless way? She said on her blog "I don't think this was the meaning the creator of this award meant." But they did say "The hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.""

Okay, I'm familiar with friendships and like I've said before I cannot believe all of the people I stay in touch with now due to this blog. I never would have thought the computer would become THAT important to me. Thanks to all of you who read this blog and keep coming back. For you, I present this Friendship award. Please take it and display it proudly, I know I am!!! Thanks Tam.

11 comments:

Terri Steffes said...

Congrats! (and its true!)

Anonymous said...

Congrats it couldn't come to antone nicer.

Pam B said...

Congrats on the Friendship Award, Lisa!

Justabeachkat said...

Congrats on a well deserved award. And thanks for passing it on. I've already received it, but will add your name to my sidebar by this award.

Happy Sunday
Hugs!
Kat

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Congrtas on your award!

Sue said...

Hi Lisa...who knew blogging could create such wonderful new friendships...I just love it and am totally addicted to it. Your award was lovely!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Becky K. said...

Congratulations to you!

I think the thing that attracts me to this blog or any other that I go to regularly is the belief that we could be friends in "real life".

I love blogs whose writers are real, open and fun!

CIELO said...

Congrats.... ;)

Have a lovely evening Lisa...

cielo

Pam B said...

I have a new award for you, my friend! Pop over to my blog to see...

Unknown said...

Well now, I'm glad you got it and you are really really deserving of it.
I honestly don't think I would ever be catagorized at "exceedingly charming" (especially by in laws) as I am sort of an in your face type of personality. But, I could try to be whatever you want me to be...lol