Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Weather

OMG, I feel like I'm in the middle of a very bad dream. Tornados everywhere. Just north of us in Kirksville a huge tornado just touched down. You cannot imagine the damage we are witnessing on TV. No traffic through the city due to gas line problems. We have a warning here in Macon. The wind has died down to that frightening stillness of silence. I cannot believe the electricity is still on. It's been a bit of time since very bad weather like this. Even Annie is panting.

2 comments:

Terri Steffes said...

Ewww, you described it so well. Maybe you should be writing fiction stories on weather horrors. I didn't hear from my MIL in Wien last night. She usually calls us when the weather is bad. Marceline was without power for over an hour.

Domestic Designer said...

I heard about these on the news. Hope you are safe!