Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'm Still Here.

Just in case you have been wondering where I've been, I've been here. Just not HERE. I've become obsessed playing a game on FaceBook. I know...I know...The other part is I've been working on a new blog. Something a bit more me. I will be checking on all of my friends periodically if not daily as I have been, but I will continue to pursue this other path I've found. Don't give up on me. I'll be here every once in a while. In case I'm not HERE tomorrow, everyone please have a Wonderful Mother's Day!! I'm fixing supper for my mom and will hopefully do a little something else for her. Maybe I'll share tomorrow night.

9 comments:

Becca Watson said...

Hope your having a wonderful weekend!

Domestic Designer said...

We have missed you! Hope you have a great weekend!

akawest said...

Oooh, tell us more.

Sue said...

Just stopping in to wish you a Happy Mother's Day!!

Terri Steffes said...

You have me intrigued on the blog, looking for you on Facebook and wanting to let you know I will be in Marceline tomorrow.

Becky K. said...

Hmmm...you have the curious wondering what you are up to.

Farmchick said...

Hi--glad you are still around! My friends and I love Farmtown on Facebook.....love it! Have a great weekend!!! Stop in and visit me soon!

Justabeachkat said...

A new blog? Are we invited to it too? Hope so.

Happy Mother's Day sweet friend!
Hugs!
Kat

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

I wondered where you were! I'm in and out of Facebook. There are several bloggers there, as well as my family.