Friday, July 4, 2008

A-Z All About Me

I have been TAGGED by Farm Chick over at Farm Chick's Kitchen for this A-Z meme. I hope I don't bore anyone, and Farm Chick, I hope this doesn't fry my brain! So here it goes!!!

A. Attached or single? Attached to my Hubby.

B. Best friend? My husband, sometimes he's quite entertaining. And, sincy my mom was here first, I have to add my mom too!

C. Cake or pie? My Aunt Helen's SugarFree Peach Cobbler, oh wow, I hope she makes one soon!

D. Day of choice? Friday, I've always loved Friday! I feel like I can breath again.

E. Essential item? Mascara!

F. Favorite color? Red - Ditto for me!!

G. Gummy bears or worms? Ewwww, not sure about this one, bears?

H. Home town? Bevier, Missouri big population there of approximately 600!!

I. Favorite indulgence? Laying on the lake on my floatie!!!

J. January or July? July for sure!! Nothing like summer.

K. Kids? One stepdaughter, Erica and her hubby Jason. One grandson Timmy. 3 furkids, Kia, Annie, Reynaldo

L. Life isn’t complete without? Laughter with family and friends.

M. Marriage date? June 28, 2005

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 0, yes I'm a spoiled brat!!

O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges!

.P. Phobias? Ticks, snakes, high places and my hubby's cooking.

Q. Quote? "...sing as if no one is listening, dance as if no one is watching, love like you've never been hurt, live today as if it were your last..."

R. Reasons to smile? Truth be known, I have no reason not to.

S. Season of choice? SUMMER! I love the heat of summer, but I almost hate to admit, I'm starting to like Autumn too. It's just a close 2nd.

T. Tag 5 people: Oatmeal & Whimsy, Tomatoe Creek Primitives, Cobblestone Farms, Back Porch Musings, and Brown English Muffin. It would be great if you can play along! If I didn't tag you and you want to play too, great!! Let me know!

U. Unknown fact about me? I cannot hold a pencil behind my ear.

V. Vegetable? homegrown or home canned green beans

W. Worst habit? eating when I'm not hungry.

X. Xray or ultrasound? Ultrasound!

Y. Your favorite food? Lula's Shrimp or my mom's fried chicken

Z. Zodiac sign? Aquarius

I hope I didn't bore you too bad. These are fun little trivia bits no one would know otherwise. Thanks Farm Chick!

No comments: