Monday, July 14, 2008

8 Things MeMe

My friend, Cathy, at Cobblestone Farms tagged me for this "8 Things MeMe" She's getting me back for tagging her and I don't blame her. Except I do think she is much more interesting than I. But, I'll give it a try.

So here are a few things about me!

8 Things I say alot:
*"What?" This mainly occurs when my caseworkers ask me if they can have a day off or leave early. I disappoint them if I don't respond with this.
*"What do you want for supper tonight hubby?"
*"Are you kiddin' me?"
*"I'm really am going to lose 10 pounds."
*"I'm bored."
*"Man, that guy needs to brush his teeth", referring to offenders who talk to us throughout the day.
*"Have the dogs been fed?"
*"What's going on?"

8 books I have Read Lately: ( only I need to change it to: or intend to read)
*twilight - I just started this, not my kinda read, but I'm liking it so far.
*At Home in Mitford
*Playing for Pizza
*The Mermaid Chair - the book was much better than the movie of course!
*90 Minutes in Heaven - I'm still working on it.
*We Are All Welcome Here
*Marley and Me
*Jim the Wonder Dog - at the hubby's request, yes I intend to read it dear hubby, just not now.

8 movies I've seen 8 times:
*Sixteen Candles, I really love this movie
*Hope Floats, I love the music
*Fools Rush In, too cute
*The Illusionist, I love Ed Norton, there's just something about him
*The Christmas Story, the Chinese Waiters singing FaLaLaLa, cracks me up everytime
*Dirty Dancing
*When Harry Met Sally, my very favorite Meg Ryan movie!
*When a Man Loves a Woman, I show this to a group I do, it encompasses so many issues in life

8 Things I Am Working On:
*As always, cleaning my house.
*My attitude, it needs to be better.
*Being a better wife and daughter.
*The new landscaping in the front, I don't want anything to die or drown.
*An idea for a children's book, I'm too lazy to get it off the ground, but would really love to.
*My goal of reading 3 books this summer. I'm off to a late start.
*Drinking more water.
*Walking more miles.

8 People I Invite To Do This: I'm afraid I'll lose my blogging friends if I keep tagging people, but I invite everyone to be tagged. It's always fun to learn the little things about people. Thanks Cathy!!

3 comments:

Pam B said...

...and now you've been nominated for an award!

Go to my blog and you will see the Blog Award in my sidebar that I am passing to you. Just copy the logo and display on your site and pass onto 7 more deserving bloggers. You must post their links on your blog if you pass the award to them.

Congratulations!

Pam

Rue said...

Great meme :) You are so fuuny!

rue

April said...

It was nice to learn a little more about you! LOL! I love the song playing on your blog!