Saturday, May 24, 2008

Oh, No...

I know I'm only suppose to do special posts, but it's me Annie P. and I'm in a quandry. This is an emergency. No one tells me anything. By that, I mean ANYTHING. Everything was going great until last night. I've not gotten any sleep since. Me and that other girl were having a nice quiet evening at home with dad when the roof caved in. No one told us this was going to happen. Even the other girl is a little upset. Mom told me she's real disappointed in me. She says the other girl is behaving better than me. Says I'm acting like a spoiled Chihuahua. I was here first. That other girl came later. No one let me in on that one either. I am and will always be the baby of this family. But here he is, the summer is ruined. Everybody, I have an announcement:we've been infested by a feline. Meet Reynaldo. Mom says we can call him Rey Rey. What the?? No one filled us in. I'm mad. What? Why do we have Reynaldo? They shaved me naked and I've been cold ever since. Now here's Reynaldo. I just don't get it. He's not old enough to eat right. What makes my family think they can move him on in? Isn't there a rule about being a canine only family? I think there is. My life is ruined. I can't sleep. I can't eat. All I want to do is stick my nose on this cat, but then I get yelled at. I've never heard the name Annie so many times. It sure is better than hearing "Reynaldo" though. I'm in a quandry. Me and the other girl have to come up with a plan to gain seniority superiority. There's just no room for felines around here. But in case there is, I'm sending out an SOS...

3 comments:

Gayla said...

Ooooooh... how cute is little Rey Rey... I'm so sorry, Annie... Hopefully you guys will become friends?????

Susie Q said...

Oh sweetie. You will get used to the new baby. I promise you that. Kip says to tell you that he has actually learned to love *his cats*. I am betting the little one will follow you around and love being with you.
You can teach Rey Rey so many things...and Kip says to tell you that cats love to lick ears...he says it feels so good. : )

Donna said...

LOLOL....What a Fun post!! Poor Annie!!!LOLOL....Happy day Girl!