Monday, April 28, 2008

The Pooper Puker Picker Upper

This is me in a bit. I have to go get a carpet shampooer. Kia got sick in the night and pooped and puked in splotches on my livingroom carpet. This carpet isn't even a year old yet. Oh well, it could be worse right? I just tried calling my boss, I'll be late or have to take a whole personal day. If I'm going to do it I might as well do it right huh? My bedroom carpet needs shampooed anyway, along with my kitchen. Looks like a busy day ahead. My hubby takes personal days to golf, this just doesn't seem fair. Where's the love? I'd really rather be working.

2 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Oh.My.Word! I HAD to laugh when I saw the cute cartoon when I first opened your blog. So cute and funny. But...then I read what happened. NOT so funny. Or fun to deal with. Yuk!

Hugs!
Kat

Susie Q said...

Poor thing...I had to giggle at the way you described it! Kip was sick on the stairs the other day. Guess who found it? The first person walking downstairs...me! : )

Love,
Sue