Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wow

Remember when I told you guys once that I was having a day where I just wanted to stand on my roof and flip off the world? Or something extremely similar. Well, it just so happens in my life, when I get frustrated, 9 times out of 10, someone enlightens me and leaves me feeling thankful rather than frustrated. Today is one of those days. Only I would much rather have sat on someone's car as a hood ornament with my longest finger pointing straight in the air as cars whizzed by. Tonight in blog land I had a few new visitors. Those visitors lead me to someone I never thought about running into. For a few minutes the thought of flipping off the world escaped me and I was mesmerized by her story. Another day where I've learned something unique and something wonderful from someone who cares. Really cares! May God bless her and keep her safe so she can fulfill her journey and calling. I know I'm being vague, maybe I'll explain more later. Maybe I won't.

1 comment:

Domestic Designer said...

It is always really wonderful when things like that happen. So glad that you had a good day!