Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tagged with an Award

I've been TAGGED!! Tagged by Terry at Lakewood Manor to list 6 unimportant things that make me happy. Let me think a minute, okay, 6? Here it goes Terry:


1. Laying on my floatie on the lake under the sun. ( I think this covers a bunch, but I'll count it as one. Pure bliss!!!)
2. Loud funky music.
3. A good, crisp dill pickle.
4. When my husband kisses my hand out of the blue.
5. When someone winks at me.
6. Kid Rock!!!



Now I get to tag 6 people to list 6 UNIMPORTANT things that make THEM happy!!



Alicia @ New England Girl
Lisa @ aka west
Brenda @ Country Romance From the Heart
Tam @ Yakiddy Yak Yak
Gayla @ Oatmeal and Whimsy


YOU, just let me know by leaving a comment so I can check YOU out!








*********************




Thank you Alicia for this award. Alicia has a new blog, New England Girl, you can find her link above and on my blogroll. Check her out. Really her blog should be called Beautiful New England Girl!! Anyway Alicia, what a nice surprise after a poopy kinda day at work. I appreciate you thoughtfulness and look forward to visiting you at your new blog!! I share this award with my loyal readers and new ones too! You guys are the absolute best!!

Have a wonderfu evening and if I don't get back to you by Friday, have a wonderful weekend too!!


4 comments:

Blasé said...

Oh MY Blog provides plenty of "Funky Music". Just stay tuned.

I thought it was the Phoenix Cardinals and the St. Louis Rams??

akawest said...

Cool! I will put on my thinking cap, and post something soon. We are once again a networked, three computer family, so I have no excuse. Yeah!!

Okay, you lucky woman, who winks at you? Do tell.

Gayla said...

Loved your list... I'm going to do mine right now. Thanks for the tag, sweetie...

A New England Girl said...

Lisa,

Thank you SO much for the kind words and for tagging me! It brought such a huge smile to read your kind words. I am SO glad I found your blog and I really am looking forward to getting to know you better. You seem like a fantastic person and I too wish you lived a lot closer - I think we'd be fast friends! :) Thank you again and I will most definitely be completing the '6 Unimportant Things' very soon.

Hope you're having a better day today! :)

Alicia