Sunday, June 14, 2009

Unexpected Visitor

Tonight hubby was preparing to put stuff on the grill when he noticed this little unexpected visitor make a beeline into the garage. Since we have a lot of junk in the garage, hubby was afraid he'd get stuck and well you know...


So after 20 minutes of chasing this little critter around the garage, hubby finally trapped him and turned him loose in the woods. He was just a baby and scared to death. Normally I cuss these little cuties for biting off the tops of my flowers, but today I ooed and awed with hubby. I wish we could've made him our friend. Who knows maybe he'll be back.

12 comments:

Domestic Designer said...

Cute little visitor! Hubby was smart to wear gloves. Have a great week!

Marie Rayner said...

Such a sweet little visitor. I wonder where he left his little blue jacket and shoes . . .

Becky K. said...

Sweet...ness!!!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Such a cute guest hope he does come back to visit:)
Rondell

Terri Steffes said...

You know how plentiful rabbits are in Missouri. Bob and I kiss every time we see one! ;-)

Pam B said...

Awww, how cute! These days the only time I see baby rabbits is when my kitties bring one home for me...yuck!

Gayla said...

My son in all his glorious jaded sarcasm always quips, "No good deed goes unpunished." So... when your gorgeous red geraniums are missing all but the nubby little main stem... you know... Hugs. Now maybe... if I had a childhood sweetheart like Bob and Terri and we kissed every time we saw a rabbit.... maybe.... Hugs.

akawest said...

The only bunny I can handle is my daughter, BG (Bunny Girl). So much damage to the garden was caused by those cuties. Okay, I admit they can be cute.

A New England Girl said...

Awwww!! he is SO adorable. I'm a bit jealous of your little visitor. If you're lucky, he'll be back [and maybe in the meantime he'll discover he doesn't enjoy nibbling on your plants]. :)

Alicia

A New England Girl said...

2nd comment of the day... oops! :)

Left you an award over at my blog. Hope you enjoy it! :)

Blasé said...

What a Cutie! Furry and all...

I came across your Blog via 'Hope Floats'.

"St. Louis" Cardinals???

come by and visit my Blog. I enjoy stimulating folks to Think and Laugh.." Peace

Becca Watson said...

Very cute!! The only visitors we get are icky lizards..