Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Hubby!!

Hubby is officially one year older today! He wanted peace and quiet, but due to having out ceiling repaired, he just got a little semi-peace and quiet. Actually they are very quiet, hubby just wanted to be able to sleep in until noon. Maybe next year. Mom baked him a 2 layer chocolate cake at his request. I made him his traditional pizza for supper tonight. I love this picture of him. Not sure if he's really happy or he's giving me the big eye for taking his picture! Here's to 48 more hubby!!

11 comments:

Becky K. said...

So great! Happy Birthday to Him!

Helen said...

Happy Birthday, Lisa's Hubby! If you behave we might let you ride along with Pat, Me and your lovely wife. I'll let her tell you all about it!

Domestic Designer said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby!

Gayla said...

What a great picture of hubby! Tell him Happy Birthday!!!! Hugs...

akawest said...

Happy Birthday to your rather hot looking hubby!!! Woo Hoo!

Terri Steffes said...

That is one great looking..... uh... cake.

Happy Birthday!!

Justabeachkat said...

Happy birthday to your handsome hubby.

Hugs!
Kat

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Happy belated birthday to your hubby! You mom's cake looks yummy!!

P.S. You asked about my door wall...We are going to make a door wall outside on our deck for privacy from neighbors and I knew we would have some leftover so that's where I came up with the idea. It was a cheap fix.

Ashley ~ said...

I hope he saved me a big piece of that cake*! Chocolate is my fav*!!!
Thank you so much for your sweet and encouraging comment you left me on the blog, and especially for your prayers*! ((hugs)) _Ashley

Debra said...

Happy birthday to Lisa's Hubby!
Happy birthday to Lisa's Hubby!
Happy birthday to Lisa's Hubby!
Even though I'm one week toooooo late!

Becca Watson said...

Happy late birthday!!!