I went to the beach on Sunday planning to start a new book. The weather was amazing and my eyes loved to people watch. Something I guess I do, but not like I did on Sunday. While I was letting my mind wander, I thought of Blase' and his lists. So I jotted down some of my thoughts as I lounged in the sand listening to a whiney kid scream uncontrollably for entirely too long.
1. Why do people bring babies to the beach?
2. Diet limeade leaves an awful after taste.
3. Beautiful bodies should not have ink.
4. Less than beautiful bodies should not have ink.
5. I wish I could find a job that enhances my creative side.
6. Cancer is a bitch.
7. She's being stood up, I wonder if she knows.
8. That volleyball is gonna hit me in the head I just know it.
9. That new Camaro is sweet.
10. Will they let Farrah's son out of jail for her funeral? I bet if he was a child molester he'd have been out on bond by now.
11. I should really start this book, I bought it 2 months ago.
12. If I could just move to the beach on my terms.
13. I love hearing my husband chuckle.
14. I wish I had learned to play the violin and the piano.
15. Maybe I should try writing that book, I'd probably never finish it like everything else I start.
16. I remember when John Wayne died, my grandpa said, "All of the good people are gone now."
17. Why is it that people who can show skin don't and people who shouldn't do?
18. Mowing the grass would be a great surprise for my husband, then again, he'd never vacuum to surprise me.
19. Two wrongs don't make a right.
20. Definitely gotta pee.