Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Sunday

Yum, mom outdid herself again. This time with a tart cherry cobbler (sugar-free of course). Isn't it pretty? I think I prefer this one over the apple and peach.

**********************************

I'm still trying to come up with an interesting blog. I really didn't want to share about my experience cleaning out the spare bedroom or doing laundry. So, I took a few pictures today I'll share with you and I'll also share 35 odd things about me. I saw this on another blog and thought, "well that's better than nothing". If it's boring, scroll on down to some pictures I took today.


35 Odd Things About Me

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? Absolutely NOT!
2. Do you own a gun? An old one
3. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks? N/A not one around my neck of the wood...
4. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Diet Code Red Mt. Dew
5. Do you do pushups? I know I should...
6. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I'll get back to you on that one...

7. Favorite hobby? Reading, walking, going anywhere to see anything new
8. Do you have A.D.D? I feel like it Monday-Friday

9. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I have to stick to one? I interrupt people all of the time...
10. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I want to shower, I wish there was something good on TV, I really wish my husband would've helped me earlier today...

11. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink. Ice Tea, Ice Water, Diet Code Red, Diet Coke

12. Current worry right now? Will I ever get out of debt?

13. Current hate right now? My arms (see question #5)
14. Favorite place to be? The lake on my floatie
15. Do you like to travel? You bet...
16. What color shirt are you wearing? lime green
17. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never have...
18. Can you whistle? Yep
19. Favorite color? Red

20. If you could would you be a pirate? Nope
21. What song do you sing in the shower? Never sing in the shower...
22. Favorite girl's name? Erienne, a character from a book I read when I was in high school, I just never had the daughter to name her this...and it's pretty to write...
23. Favorite boy's name? Braden, this is just a trendy name I like.
24. What's in your pocket right now? N/A
25. Favorite bedsheets as a child? Don't remember...
26. Worst injury? Stress fracture on my left foot last summer, ruined my end of summer plans or the day the window fell on my fingers, I don't have any terrible injuries to speak of...
27. Do you love where you live? Yes, quiet, clean community (just don't look at an earlier post from last Monday, I was pretty man at the young people that night), never feel lonely here.
28. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3
29. Who is your loudest friend? hmmmm...
30. How many pets do you have? 3 - Kia, Annie and Reynaldo
31. Does someone have a crush on you? huh? Why would they?
32. What is your Favorite Book? Grand Avenue
33. What's your favorite candy? anything with caramel
34. Favorite Sports Team? St. Louis Cardinals, just don't tell the hubby...
35. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Is it Sunday?

**************************************




My neighbor's twin puppies Tobie and Bubba...

Pumpkins at a Farmer's Market...

A perfect place for a not-so-perfect pumpkin from the Farmer's Market...


Sam napping inside...

Sam napping outside...

5 comments:

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

LOL! I enjoyed reading your list! Some of thsoe are realy cooky questions, aren't they? :)

Love the photos too! Have a great day!

Justabeachkat said...

Hi there!

Remember me? Life has been sooooo C-R-A-Z-Y lately...but a good kind of crazy, so I can't complain even though it has kept me from visiting. But...I'm home now...for a week or so anyway.

That was fun to read. Love the photos too.

Hugs!
Kat

Anonymous said...

This is a great post. Loved all the photos, too. That wagon of pumpkins is spectacular. It just says October.

Terri Steffes said...

Loved your list, but I will tell you, I love reading about how others spent their time, even cleaning out the guest room. LOL, I have a post about powerwashing the house!

Becky K. said...

Fun pumpkin picture...and I always love the animals! Sam looks like my Mother-in-law's cat Beaux.

I can't get into that early morning drink of yours...but that list is pretty interesting.

I love your blog. Just be YOU~

Becky K.