I found this great Friday Fill-Ins over at Charli and Me. I've meant to do this for weeks, and finally got the woohoo to do it.
1. Right now, I'm feeling _a little pooped and a little frustrated but oh so happy it's Friday!!
2. Home__ is where I want to be.
3. How does one _get their hubby to help around the house and do what needs to be done?
4. __Positive thinking___ keeps me on track.
5. Please don't ___interrupt me when I'm trying to tell you something, it happens everywhere all the time and I feel so insignificant anymore._
6. Creativity, humor and a clean house_fills me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sinking into my bed with my book and latest magazine_, tomorrow my plans include _going to an auction if it's not raining__ and Sunday, I want to _follow the road where ever it takes me!
Tonight on the way home from work, it started raining. Then I saw a strand of rainbow. I kept looking behind us to see if I could see another portion. The weather was really weird. The clouds were dark, yet the sky was blue behind us. Then all of a sudden, it jumped out of nowhere. The absolute, most perfect rainbow I've ever witnessed. I've never ever seen one in my life. We could see from one end to another. Perfect. I wish I had my camera. (Especially the one Reynaldo threw away!) The rainbow was so bright, colorful and perfect. It really made my evening.