Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins


1. My favorite food seasoning is garlic or a spicey cilantro mix_.
2. Laughter is music to my ears.
3. Lucky is questionable.

4. _Loyalty__ is something I take very seriously.

5. Many people _are too busy watching their neighbors that they can't keep their own yards clean___.

6. __Halloween Candy_ was the last thing I bought at the store.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _passing out treats to tricksters__, tomorrow my plans include _sleeping in and maybe taking a mini road trip__ and Sunday, I want to __spend quality time with the hubby, but doubtful since golf comes first in our lives_!

2 comments:

M Ayers said...

Sounds like a good weekend - love your fill ins. I feel the same way about neighbors!

How can I get into your Friday fill-ins?

When you have time, take a look at my sproutlets on my blog. They looked so cute for Halloween!

Have a great one,

Monique

Farmchick said...

I really like the neighbor fill in.....apparently that is true all over the place!!!

Hope you have a great weekend!