Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Full Moon Ya Say?


We sure could tell it has been a full moon. Today, the natives were restless. I mean really, really restless. There is definitely something about the pull of the moon. It sucks people in making them a little out of sorts. My mom used to say, "the crazy get crazier". Maybe that's true. I have to wonder, in a facility full of men, if the full moon makes them start a man period or something??? This full moon has hit us hard. My staff are awesome, hardworking, dedicated people. I just hope when this full moon is over they don't return to picking on each other...

5 comments:

A New England Girl said...

That photo is gorgeous! The moon last night was an incredible sight, too. It looked so big and so close. :)

Justabeachkat said...

I love this time of the year...our sunsets have been incredible. I took a photo of ours tonight and will post it tomorrow.

I know what you mean...the full moon does crazy things....

Hugs!
Kat

Sue said...

I never realized you worked at a men's facility...boy have you got nerve...Men are normally nuts...you throw in a full moon and have them locked up...Yikes.

Marie Rayner said...

Beautiful picture. I hadn't realized it was a full moon . . . would explain a lot. My boss has been a pedantic old so and so this week!

Gayla said...

Wonderful picture!!! Yeah... tell me about it.. Students get kinda loopy, too!