Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I Want to Thank the Farmchick...

The Farm Chicks Kitchen has presented me with an award which I love dearly. And I would like to thank the Farmchick for thinking of me. My blog is something for me to do and I never had any idea that so many people would take a look at my little boring, uneventful life, but I'm so glad they do.



Here are the rules for this award:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.

I have visited with so many blogs in the past couple of days and so many have received this hearwarming award. Therefore, I want to share this award with all of you I visit and who visit me. Everyone makes life a little more interesting!!! So please add this to your own blog and display it proudly!!

Everyone have a peaceful evening...

8 comments:

simple~needs said...

congrats on the award!! i am loving the kitty pic! i have a few cats just like that one!

April said...

Congrats on the award!!

CIELO said...

Hi Lisa..... just came by from flying the galaxies and wanted to say hello and wish you a beautiful day....

Ps: congrats on your award...

cielo

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

Congrats! I enjoy your blog too! You deserve it!
And I love ginger kitties!

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Congratulations on your well deserved award, Lisa!

justabeachkat said...

Hi Lisa

Congratulations on the award. Thanks for passing it on. I received it a few days ago, but will add your name to my sidebar along with it.

Happy Friday!

Hugs!
Kat

Rue said...

Hi Lisa :)

Congratulations!

Oh and thank you for the Elvis posts.... Hello hotness! ;)

rue

Terri and Bob said...

Congrats on the award. It is so cute! I love the photo of the cat.. neat.

If you are ok with it, I'd like to add you to my blog roll...