Monday, May 23, 2011

YUCK



So tonight on my walk I see this yucky snake as I approach. It made me sick and I had to do some check, from a distance, to make sure he was really dead. This is the second dead snake I've seen on this route. I hope NOT to see any alive. Since my hubby loves this kinda stuff I was brave and took a picture of this ugly thing and sent it to him via cell phone. He had to ask me all about it when I got home. Yeah right...like I could possibly pick him up, look at him long, or even know what his name is...


Funny thing is, I saw him on my first trip. The second trip I must have forgotten about him. I thought my heart was gonna explode. I thanked my lucky stars that I did not meet any traffic to where I would have stepped off the asphalt. My heart would have really exploded, dead or not...

1 comment:

Cannyfinds said...

Aw lisa, it wont bite you if its dead lol, Have you seen my new crochet bags yet?They are on the blog, I have 100% Jute ones all ready to photograph, hope to be able to sell them, may open up on Etsy, do you know of anyone who manages to sell on there? Im asking around as i dont know if its going to be worth it or not XX