Today's Snapshot is a snapshot of me with 15 things about me. I'll start with one of my favorite pictures of me taken when I was in college. My crazy friend Denise talked me into getting this picture taken. Even though I really like this picture, Denise said she really didn't like it. She said I wasn't smiling. "Lisa, your smile is upside down and your eyes aren't sparkling," Miss Know It All told me. Hmmm, looking at this picture now, she was exactly right. In fact she was so right, I would say I looked like this because I really didn't want my picture taken. Keep in mind this was in 1990. Wow, I'm old.
1. Getting to a Kenny Chesney concert is about all I have on my mind right now. That's not completely true, but close.
2. With my left hand, I can reach around and grab my left shoulder blade. I never thought that was weird until someone at work saw me scratching my shoulder blade.
3. Music absolutely motivates me.
4. I wish I could write for a living. That means making money off of what I write.
5. I am completely unorganized, I like to blame it on my creative side.
6. There isn't a day go by that I do not laugh.
7. Since I'm living in the moment, I'd love to have a VW Convertible Bug. This moment has lasted almost 2 weeks.
8. I really dislike lazy people. Really.
9. I believe they should make a Snickers candy bar without the chocolate. I think that would be awesome!
10. My sense of humor is very dry.
11. I have never smoked pot, but for some reason, my friends don't believe me.
12. I'm extremely opinionated, but I will tell you I'm not.
13. When I laugh too hard I puke.
14. I reconnected with my best friend from grade school last summer. We picked right up where we left off. She will always be the sister I never had.
15. I have something to tell you, but if I did, you'd never believe me.