Thursday, August 20, 2009

For Ashley



After being so neglectful of my blog lately, I decided to do something for Ashley. She suggested I take pictures of my walk so she could see where I go. Ashley, this is just a taste. Kinda like dessert first. These were the last pictures I took tonight after I ended my walk. They were by far my favorite. I will post more tomorrow evening. As the sun sets much sooner now, the colors of the sky have been incredible. I was blessed to get this shot tonight. Thank you Ashley, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have gotten it! This may have to go in a frame!

10 comments:

Gayla said...

What a shot!!! That is beautiful!!!!

Farmchick said...

Great picture!

Stop over and visit me soon. :0)

Sue said...

Hi Lisa....beautiful pictures...frame worthy...I hope your not out there walking alone...

Blasé said...

Well, well, well...Look who decided to get back to blogging again!

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Wow!! This is gorgeous!!

A New England Girl said...

SO gorgeous. :) And I was so happy to see an update from you! I'm missing you around the bloggy world. :)

Ashley ~ said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures*!!! One of the most valuable things I have learned from my time being grounded, is how much I took the beauty of all of God's gifts for granted before. I was always way too busy to even notice how beautiful a sunrise or sunset was, or sit and watch birds splashing and playing around the birdbath. So many beautiful things all around me, but I was missing them, UNTIL, I was forced to sit still long enough. WOW*! Beautiful nature going on all around me, and I was missing it. Thank YOU for capturing God's gifts to you in these lovely pics, and thank you for sharing them with all of us*!!! (((hugs sista))) _Ashley*

akawest said...

Wow, it's really pretty there.

Justabeachkat said...

Oh.My.Word! Those shots are incredible and should be in a magazine!

Hugs!
Kat

Terri Steffes said...

Wow, that is what I call a money shot. Gorgeous.