Monique, my friend from Eye Candy presented me with this sweet award. If you haven't yet, you need to go visit her. She makes some awesome jewelry!! I need to find her Etsy shop to see what else I can find. Quite a talented, busy, busy lady. Thanks Monique, I'm so happy to have met you! She's also putting me through a little test. I have to answer the following question to earn her award: Name 5 things you've always wanted to do, but haven't done yet.
1. Go to Hawaii. It will always be #1 on my TO DO list. ALWAYS!!
2. Write a children's book with my old dog Frankie Beans as the narrator.
3. Get the dark circles under my eyes permanently removed or filled so I don't have to hear people tell me how tired I look.
4. Sing karaoke, I never will, but have always wanted to. I just cannot sing. Can't and won't.
5. Go to a movie all by myself. Two of my friends do this, I never have. I'd like to try.
Okay Monique, do I have to tell which one I commit to? Can I keep it all to myself so no one knows I've failed, hee hee.
I always feel like I sound so goofy when I answer these questions. They are fun though, I love to learn trivial things about people.
Now guess what? Yep, I get to select 3 people for this award. So, I select:
Merrie, Where the Blackbirds Sing
Tam, Yakiddy Yak Yak
Diane, Where the Foxgloves Grow
You ladies have to follow the rules:
To receive your award -Name 5 things you've always wanted to do, but haven't done yet.
Commit to doing one of them before this season is over!
Then go ahead and copy and paste the award to your blog, and then send to 3 other Autumn Friends.