2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.
Now for some wonderful awards. As always these awards require me to pass them on. But, it gets harder and harder to do. Especially when I have met so many new and interesting people recently. Then, I still love my old blog friends that helped me get up and going and gave me a chance. I adore all of you. So please, as a reward to me and to yourselves, I want all of you to accept these awards on my behalf. Please post them proudly on your blog as well.Becky at Hospitality Lane and Nicole at Heart 4 My Home presented me with the Butterfly Award. Nicole was too nice as she presented me with one more, the Marie Antoinette Award.
This award is passed to those who are brave enough to be transparent in blog land. I love the Marie Antoinette story, so this one is kinda cool.
Becca at I'm Me What More Do You Want was also in a very giving mood and gave me the following three, yes I said three awards:
You guys, err gals are so good to me. Bloggerville is a wonderful place to be when the world is so swamped with busy-ness and so many other things I am not going to get into right now. The first thing I do when I come home from work is check to see what my blogger friends are up to. To see the interesting things they are doing and the wonderful places they are going, plus, the hardships and trials we all share. You guys are the best. Thank you for presenting me with these and I do hope everyone who stops by Cranberry Flats takes each award with them!!