Friday, April 8, 2011

#7 My Most Treasured Item

SURPRISE!! My most treasured item is my Ipod. I LOVE it. Hubby gave me my first Ipod almost 5 years ago. I have to admit, my first thought was, "what the hell am I gonna do with this?" But I didn't say that. It took me over a month before I would finally sit down and learn how to use it. And, I haven't looked back. He gave me my second Ipod 2 Christmas' ago. This one holds a lot more songs, has a pedometer, a camera and much, much more. This dear item of mine has gotten me thru a lot of great to rotten moods over the past several years. I don't know what I'd do without it!!

1 comment:

Becca Watson said...

My hubs gave me my ipod when we were dating.. Best gift ever! I so want a new one.. Mine is all filled up and I need more space!! Lol!