Sunday, March 29, 2009

We Have a Bunny Winner!!!

After contacting my favorite male actor, or just favorite good lookin' guy, I found he was too busy to announce my winner. He sent his best regards from his bathtub. So I tried again...

ReyRey, laying in front of my space heater, being a heater hog, just couldn't wake up to announce the Bunny winner. This takes me to Kia...

So very happy to have her donut bed back after ReyRey used it as a port-a-potty. (Since Rey was the bad boy, Kia was the one unintentionally punished. We had to throw the contraband in the basement for a washing. Leaving it down there for several days (months) in hopes Rey forgot all about it. We'll see.) Kia was almost down for the count. Annie was in hiding. So that left me, some names, a lucky Cardinals cap and a featured winner.




Notice the clover. It's not 4 leaf, but don't let that get you down. It's priceless let me tell you...

Brenda at Country Romance from the Heart!!!!! PLEASE contact me asap so I can get your Bunny mailed to you!! (I have an email link on my sidebar.) Congratulations!! Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us your Romeo & Juliet Love Story. I appreciate everyone sharing their own stories. Everyone has a story, it takes someone special to share it!! God Bless all of you and thank you so much for taking a part in my Give-a-way!! Have a wonderful week!!
PS - Did you notice the St. Louis Cards Magnetic Bracelet that hubby is wearing. Die Hard I tell ya...

8 comments:

Brenda Eason said...

My blog has gone. This is my new one. Please add me and if you don't mind letting others know.

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Congratulations Brenda!!!

Terri Steffes said...

Yeah Brenda!

Pam B said...

Lisa, thanks so much for brightening my day with the bathtub pic. ;o)

And congratulations to Brenda!

Becky K. said...

Very creative announcement. You crack me up!

Congrats to Brenda!

Becca Watson said...

Congrats to Brenda!!

Love the bunny hop song!!

Brenda Eason said...

You know I was so upset when I signed in lastnight to tell you my blog had been deleted I never even read this blog. OMG I won! I will love and cherish this forever and it couldn't have come at a better time for me=)
Love and hugs,Brenda

Susie Q said...

What a wonderful giveaway! Go Brenda!
Love,
Sue