Monday, September 22, 2008

Where's Tom & WHO Told Me THAT?


Dancing with the Stars premieres tonight on ABC. I've never watched the whole show from the first episode until the winners are announced. For some reason, mainly due to a short attention span, I catch a few here and there. And, sometimes I see the very last show. My hopes were high earlier this summer when the rumors "swooned" me. I thought Tom Selleck was going to take the stage. I looked forward to Tom taking the stage shaking what his mama gave him. Now I just want to know, WHO IN THE WORLD STARTED THAT RUMOR? HELLO? Come on, don't do that to me! Instead I get Cloris Leatchman. Okay, I kinda like Cloris in a zany, goofy sort of way. BUT SHE IS NOT TOM SELLECK!! I'll watch tonight's show, but my heart aches in desire to see Tom Selleck shake his thang. Come dance Tom!!!

6 comments:

Farmchick said...

well shoot....sorry you were disappointed!! AND WHERE the HECK have I been??? I missed several of your posts and I have no idea how I did that! Sorry! Hope you are having a great evening!!!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I watched it tonight, Cloris was funny and Susan Lucci needs to shake it up a bit:0 We missed the very first show of DWTS but never miss it now. I like the football players they always amaze me.
I never heard that Tom was going to dance. hmmm
Rondell

Gayla said...

I'm glad I hadn't heard Tom would be there or I'd be so disappointed... Remember all my Tom Sellect posters at school? Ah... What a cutie.

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

I have never watched this show, but I know a lot of people who do. On Monday nights, you will normally find me watching Little People, Big World. I love that show! But have to wait for the new season to start again.

Anonymous said...

I would have much rather seen dear Tom, than the comedian. I don't think he'll be on for long. I think Cloris will out last him. Can't even think of his name. I'm a tad disappointed in this year's cast.sigh....where oh where is Tom.

I didn't even know about the rumor.

Anonymous said...

LOL Well I would kind of like to see Johnny Depp or Richard Gere but what ever you do don't tell anyone I said that LOL