Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Assistance Please

For several years I have been following a blog titled, "Just Too Jazzed To Sleep".  The creator of this blog, Ashley, has been battling ovarian cancer for many years.  Unfortunately due to my lack of organization, I have not been on my blog much lately.  I am wondering if any of you know what happened to Ashley's blog?  When I went to visit her site, it was no longer there. I'm afraid I may have been away from blogging too long that something may have happened to her or she may have had a change in blogs.  If someone can fill me in, I would greatly appreciate it.  Ashley has been on my mind since earlier this evening when I finally checked my blogroll!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read her blog also and was wondering what happened, hope someone can tell us!!

The Comfort of a Safe Place said...

I haven't heard from her either. I've been away from my computer more than usual and finally stopped by her blog again tonite and found it GONE.

Praying everything is OK.

Jan

Farmchick said...

I am sorry...I do not have an answer for you.

Hope you are doing well...come on over and say hi. :)

Darlene said...

I just checked once again tonight and Ashley's Blog is back as of Friday, December 14. So glad and so relieved.

Barcelona Corporate Flats said...

Hi! I was surfing and found your blog post… nice! I love your blog. Cheers! Barcelona Corporate Flats

Ajeet Malan said...

Char Dham Yatra Opening date Declares.....
Badrinath Dham Yatra Opening date Declares.....
Kedarnath Dham Yatra Opening date Declares.....
Gangotri Dham Yatra Opening date Declares.....
Yamunotri Dham Yatra Opening date Declares.....
Amarnath Yatra Registration Start date Declares.....18 march, 2013
http://touristplaceinindiauk.blogspot.in

Ajeet Malan said...

Char Dham Yatra Opening date Declares.....
Badrinath Dham Yatra Opening date Declares.....
Kedarnath Dham Yatra Opening date Declares.....
Gangotri Dham Yatra Opening date Declares.....
Yamunotri Dham Yatra Opening date Declares.....
Amarnath Yatra Registration Start date Declares.....18 march, 2013
http://touristplaceinindiauk.blogspot.in

Politan Prod 97 SRL said...

Fose septice



Bazine –
Rezervoare


Ghivece

Professional Website Design Company Bangalore said...

I am really happy when i reach your article. Thanks for sharing useful information. Website Designers Bangalore