Monday, December 5, 2011

Wave Your Hands in the Air...

Wave Your Hands in the Air Like You Just Don't Care


Kenny Scruffs and hubby look like they are dancing and having a great time at Club Pogue.  Kenny is standing on the couch performing his latest trick.  Begging.  He loves to beg. 


I snapped another one shortly after the first. This time he sat down.  All hubby has to do is lift his arms and Kenny assumes the begging position.  After I took this, I was showing hubby the shot in the camera.  We giggled about it and all the while Kenny begged.  Gotta loves my guys!!

3 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

So cute!

Christmas hugs,
Kat

Pam B said...

Too funny! Looks like you got your blog problem resolved...hope to see you out here in Blogland more now.

Hugs,
Pam

akawest said...

I am just catching up on your posts. Life is lookin' fun for you. Good!

All of that cookie, and candy talk has me craving sugar. Argh!