Saturday, October 17, 2009

Yummy



Hello!! Remember me? Thought I would actually get off my duff and post something tonight. This afternoon I decided to finally fix some stuffed pasta shells I've been thinking about. Having never done this before left me a little doubtful. But let me tell you what, these shells were sooooo yummmeeeee!! After looking at several recipes over the last few weeks, I decided to concoct my own. One with a little bit of this and a little bit of that and a lot of spinach. Hubby thought it was just okay. I think he'd prefer spaghetti. We had salad, shells and ciabatta garlic bread. I planned to do a chocolate pie too, but after cleaning my bedroom and rearranging it all afternoon, time didn't allow it. Maybe next time.

10 comments:

CatHerder said...

mmmm ihavent made those in a LONG time....the look yummy!

Blasé said...

If Hubby listens to this song playing in the background...be prepared to get 'jumped on' today!!!

Helen said...

Now, Lisa ... what do men really know about stuffed shells? They all prefer spaghetti I think. I want to see your rearranged bedroom! My last houseguest left yesterday and I have so much quiet in my home, I don't know what to do!

akawest said...

Those look delicious to me. I always put spinach in stuffed shells.
My husband will eat any pasta shape, except for spaghetti. Maybe he had a bad experience as a child...who knows!

Becca Watson said...

Looks very yummy! I loved stuffed pasta!

Domestic Designer said...

Oh they look so yummy! You have inspired me to try these.

A New England Girl said...

Those look SO delicious. Can I please get an invite next time you make these? I promise I'll be more appreciative than your husband! :) I always love trying new recipes and am thrilled when they turn out to be fantastically scrumptious. :)
I'm glad to see you're back blogging - I've missed your posts! I hope all is well. :) Happy Monday!

Unknown said...

those look delicious! my husband would also choose spaghetti over these, he would choose spaghetti over any food, i may have to make both!

Patty said...

must have been a good day to move furniture. i re arranged my bedroom and living room

Terri Steffes said...

These look amazing.